The following is a list of tools, books, and other resources that I love and use in my own life and practice. This page is updated regularly.
Jump to Section:
Tools of Practice
These are the only magical tools I currently use with the exception of a good Marseille tarot deck, a set of playing cards, and a and a set of bone dice.
Tools for a Home Fitness Practice
Everything you need to build an effective at-home workout practice
- DAREBEE – a site with hundreds of free workouts, advice, and a supportive community
- Yoga With Adriene – great free yoga videos
- MOONRx – astrologically based fitness from Claire Gallagher
- Nia Shanks – trainer and author with great free info and tips on her site
- TMAC Fitness – 20-minute no-equipment workouts you can do at home
- Girls Gone Strong – free workouts
- Fitness Blender – free workouts
I don’t use a ton of wellness products because I believe true wellness comes from doing less, not more. These are my basic staples that I personally rely on.
Ecstatic Dance Playlists
My Favorite Tarot Decks
- Thrive Market – online wholesale market for healthy organic food and wellness products
- Cairncrest Farm – upstate New York farm delivering grass fed and pastured meats to the tri-state area
- Eat Wild – find a local farmer
- Local Harvest – find a local CSA
- Mountain Rose Herbs – top quality bulk herbs and herbal products
- Oak App – free meditation and guided breathwork app for iOS
- Precision Nutrition – excellent nutrition resource
- Credo – clean beauty
- The Detox Market – another clean beauty site
- EWG Skin Deep – Environmental Working Group’s cosmetic safety database
- Natural Cycles – non-hormonal birth control
This page contains Amazon affiliate links which means that I earn a small commission on products linked at no cost to you. This helps to support this site and my work as an independent artist and creator. I only ever recommend products that I personally use and love. Thanks for your support!